If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Monday, March 8, 2010, 1:39 AM

SHITTTTTTTTTTTY.
Hais. I got caught by ms cheng wearing my earsticks to school during math lesson! Hais. >< I can't believe her eyes are so damn freaking sharp. I wore the light pink one ley. >< Its so damn freaking light lo. Hais. >< Art lesson always pass so fast canszx. -.- I draw one merlion thn bell ringggggggggg. HAHA. Omg, i can't believe it! There's gonna be a toy story 3! HAHA, must watch. :D I can't believe i missed finding nemo on saturday! Caught a bit of it nia. Had nt been replying msges lately.
Don't even bother to on my phone nowadays. So damn tired these few days. Schoolwork is pulling me down. Eyebags keep forming. D: Later still need do math homework. SIAN. Keep chionging homework in sch during recess nowadays. -.- I can't believe it. Its like all my frens are making use of me nowadays. D; Went to andrea's house on friday till 10pm. Went with yunru. Hais. Enjoyed myself like siao. Wanted to stay later but in the end pei yunru go home. Had a great time with yunru. Yah. Thats about it. Looking forward to learning journey. :D Byebyes.