|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever. Teach me how to laugh . Tag
gone.
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 2:29 AM
Hais, looks like i have to delete my cbox for some other people- AGAIN. Im so damn freaking tired of these entertainment already. I can entertain all of these comments made by people last time, but not now. I blog for myself, myself. But why do i get all these unwanted comments? Is it a form of bullying, such that it will affect my emotional management? I don't want that. The simplest way was to delete my cbox. Nice. I have so much homework waiting for me in my bag. I don't want to do it. Staying up late at night is really killing me. I just want some rest. Is that so much to offer? WHTEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I can do it, yes i can. |