|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever. Teach me how to laugh . Tag
gone.
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Monday, February 1, 2010, 1:29 AM
gone with the wind.
Hello. (: Today went to sch as usual. Went up to second level, up to the hall. Saw sec 1s on the ground lvl, so went down to the courtyard to assemble. Had some crap abt 14feb, appreciation day for cvss northstars. -.- I gt Shipei. D; Well, i don't knw whtta do for her; she seems so not lively . Yes, well if i gt someone like sofia, i'll probably just give gifts and all. I don't have to write notes for her and all cos she's cheerful, and she's gt almost everything in life. If its a male thn i wud probably nt care or whteverso. I wonder who gt me cos i simply do nt gt satisfied easily. Hmmm, actually, for things tht i get satisfied with, i get very very very satisfied with it. But for those things tht i am nt satisfied with, i get very very very nt satisfied with it. You all probably don't understand wht im talking abt but sua. -.- Yupp, had tuition today. Almost slept halfway. -.- Had lunch with yunru. :DDDDDD Hahahha, enjoy talking with her yah? She said to me tht she will consider being a student leader. Well, im nt sure whether i want to. I don't think i can handle such big responsibility. I can't do split and i feel like dyingggg. D; I can do it, ruimei. I can, i can. Can someone tag my blog ? HAHA, ohyah, i blocked it. -.- :D i read my mails, and it reminded me of the times we had together. i'll try nt to remember it, bt i wud nbr ever forget it. dreamt of you today, agn. let my mind rest, i dun want to think abt it anymore. |