|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever. Teach me how to laugh . Tag
gone.
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Monday, January 25, 2010, 12:42 AM
Tragic.
Helloooooooooooooooooooos. Today went to sch at abt 7.50am. Reached lrt station thn walked at the platform thre. Lrt doors just closed and guess wht. CUPPIE WAS IN THRE ! D:< I was like blaming myself for walking so slowly. -.- Thn reached sch, walked up to the hall, assemble, thn had some talks. On compassion, cip and student council board recruitment. :D Had history lesson after assembly. -.- This time, in the comp lab, it wasnt so cold ! ^^ My comp hanggggggggggg for the whole lesson. Cnt even off the comp lah. Tomorrow still need stay bck to do the photoshop thingy. D: Had recess. Edmund fell in the classroom, sad case. I was losttttttttt for the whole entire recess. Sofia dint come. -|- Had langarts, boring. Had art and i almost died. Amos, me, jinhua and umaira dint bring our worksheet to the art room, and left it in class! Mr Wong was like... Hmm, ran up to the classroom to take, and ran bck to the art room to pass up. My worksheet was already crumpled by then. Got scolded, again. Had math lesson. Everybody was like playing the board games tht miss cheng brought up. I was like reading finish my book. AND I READ FINISH LERHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ^^ The ending was super sad. Both the girl& the boy wrote " We'll get married " on paper ! OMG, it was so saddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Well, she put the ring on her finger on their anniversary, which meant tht she is ready to marry him alreadyyyyyy ! Which was suppose to be what should happennnnnnnnnnn, but the boy had an accidenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. you all dun understand. Went to compass after sch with yunru and huiyi. ^^ LALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Got confronted o,ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hate people who confront me. I DUN TALK TO STRANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. crap. KAY, byebyeeeeeeeeee. Note to all SESE(S) : Wed, 27thJan10 Badminton. 2pm. ^^ At Laodifang, 124A. THANKYOU. |