If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Sunday, January 10, 2010, 11:46 PM
I miss the old days.

I WANT TO GO BCK TO MY FIRST DAY AT SCH DURING P6 ! D<

Kay. Today had second day of lesson. D;
Went to sch today.
Stepped out of the house then stepped in agn,
quickly took my tie then go out. :D
Walked to lrt station then when going to reach thre,
saw lrt just left. D<
So walked slowly slowly.

Reached thre then wait wait wait.
Wait liao, lrt came.
Went in, went out, went to sch.
Went to courtyard then go hall. :D
Then got assembly.
Toopid show. -.-
Go class, thn had lessons at lab.

Wah lab super cold.
Cos aircon blowing at me. D;
Me and chairman super cold like madzx.

All i want to say is
Art teacher fierce, math teacher too, and form teacher worst. :D
LALA.
After sch went to plaza eat at mac with yunru.
I growing fatter lerh lah. >,<
Nehmind. Byebye.