|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever. Teach me how to laugh . Tag
gone.
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Thursday, December 31, 2009, 1:55 AM
MY BEST BULLSHIT POST.
Hellos all. ;DPlease do not wuhui my previous post. It refers to someone ya ? Hmm. The person lives in sengkang, my age, and i recently have not gone out with him/her ya ? Recently have not chatted with him/her in msn ya. Today is new years eve. I wish everyone to have and experience a better year. ;D Not gonna post during midnight or whteverso, cos gonna go somewhre else to countdown and stay thre till quite late. :D GOING TO THE BIG HOUSE THT I GO EVERYYEAR XD. Whooohee ! :D I love everything expecially the basement. The basement have like super a lot of comps. Table tennis table. And more more. :D Arh, nice. Kaay, currenly feeling bored. o.o LOLLLLLLLL. :D Just went in facebook and i did a lot of crap to my brother's profile ! WHOOOOOOOOOOTS. He kp me i kp bck. :D I LIKE ALMOST ALL HIS POSTSSSSSSSSSSSS. Crapshit lo. And lastly, i want to remind everybody, do not add anyone you dun know in facebook ! D: I just relised tht thres a lot of ppl i dun know. -.- Lols. And 2 from northvista are like creapy. o.o kp derh. ^^ LALA. May not post tomorrow. :D Btw, yesterday went out with dear and JOLYN. JOLYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ! Jk. Kay. yesterday went out with jingwen and yunru. They rawks. Go kart rawks. Had lots of fun. :D Saw saw went bck lerh. D: Sawsaw, <3 I CANT BELIEVE IT. THIS POST IS FULL OF BULLSHIT. |