|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever. Teach me how to laugh . Tag
gone.
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Friday, November 20, 2009, 12:05 AM
Helloos. XDToday went to plaza to makan at kopitiam, with brother & sister. Ate the korean ramen. :D So big bowl sia. Cannot eat finish. :X Last day of sch yeah. New moon comin' . Mayb watching with maple frens or family or frens. ;D & Wth. I haven't watch 2012 F5 ! D< I've just read my maple fren's blog & its like keep talking abt him emo-ing. Roflmao. XD Yesterday Eunice just uploaded a picture of her zilian-ing ! Hahhahas. Talked abt it with Grace & Eunice herself abt it ! She said " then ni mei you zi lian guo meh ? " Then I was like " mei you ! " Hahhas. XD Currently rotting at home. D< Keep raining. & the rain is like damnnnnn big luhs. Ohoh, post abt today now. Actually I've posted some of it on top but nehmind. XD Today father woke me up but I neh hear him waking me up leh. XP Then sister shook me, But dint bother to wake up cos last day of sch. o.o In the end like 10mins later wake up. :D Then do this do tht, until like leave house 5 mins later. :D I so fast. :D Then errr, reached sch tht time actually quite early. Only sang the graduation song at like 10 plus. -.- Er. After tht returned to class after singing and hearing the teachers talk. In class like somehow Grace was talking abt emoing. So like I try using finger nail make blood come out from a cut or smth. Then no blood. -.- But can see like the flesh.. Which is like disgusting and gross. :X x.x Then blahblahblah went home. Err. Yeah. I just suddenly don't feel like posting anymore, so byebye. XD |