If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Saturday, October 31, 2009, 1:26 AM

Oh hellos. :D
Here to post for a while yah;
Just before going to Ahma's place. xD
Er Grandma's place. (;

Okayokay.
Quickquick.
I gonna start the post in the next line. :D

Abt my blog.
I think I'm gonna delete my c-box.
No choice luh. :DDDD
So er, my blog will be like only full of rubbish posts. (:
Yes.

Wed.
Went to play badminton as usual.
Unpleasant for a while.
Like when we were "attacked" by fallen & flying raw eggs.
And at tht time, jiayu, isabella, grace and me, were like sitting down.
A lot of mosquitos bit us. ):
RAHHHHHHH. damn.
So er.
I got around 11 or 13 of them.
Forget lerh. -.-

Thurs.
Ms Seow told the class tht we were gonna do name cards,
which I don't know whtta do abt it? :X
And the storybook thing is like worst.
Cos I really don't know whtta do abt it to. D:

Fri.
Had P.e. .
Nt very pleasant yah. -.-
Er. Arnd like 5.30pm?
Celestine called and asked whether I wanted to play b.ball?
Called Jingwen but she said tht it was too late.
So in the end err,
nvrr played bball.
Celestine called a lot of people too.
But all nvr come for some reasons or
nvr pick up.
Celestine too bored until became veh despo.
So only me and Celestine go down.
Saw classmates.
Then 5mins later saw Yihui Jieee!

Went with Ahjie go take her bike.
She ride me for a while. Then ride Celestine a while.
Then in the end went to her house deh area. :D
Me and Celestine had to run after Ahjie. -.-
Played a while then Ahjie cycle me around for a while.
Followed by Ahjie cycle Celestine.
In the end, went back to future park.
I had a nice time riding on Ahjie's bicycle.
In fact, Ahjie was riding me the whole time back. :D
Celestine ran behind.
In the end, cnnt find Celestine.
Then found her.
Then Ahjie went back home to drink.
Me and Celestine walkwalk.
Ahjie came back.
Then she went back.
Then me and Celestine played with classmates.
While running, John broke his toe nail.
It bleeded profusely.
John father come. Then John went back with his father.
He limped back.

So left Shanna a.k.a. Shannan, Sien, Leewei, Celestine and me.
Play a while then shanna went back home.
Continued playing.
Then got lightning and thunder.
Sky become very dark.
I kept running back to the shelter ;
dint wantta die. :X
Then Celestine want to go back.
So everybody go back home.
Ran home like mad.
Half way running, half way screaming. ;X
Real scary manszxzxccccc.

Omgosh. Nice day.
Today, wake up the lastest in my family again.
I woke up actually quite early.
Arnd like 8am sia. :X
Go bathe,
watched La bi xiao xin vcd.
Watch watch watch then go eat breakfast.
Then watch agn,
watch watch watch,
then went to shower.
Shower lerh go da bao lunch for me and my brother.
Mummy suggested me to da bao one derh. -.-
Mom and Dad went err dunno whre watch movie. -.-
Brother had some test I think. -.-
Other brother studying for exam. -.-
Sister went out. -.-

So I went plaza to da bao lunch for me and my brother?
Bought 2 packets of duck rice plus root beer.
Eat eat eat. Then needa clean the house. -.-
Thanks to the bloody root beer which spashed
in the kitchen and the living room which have the dining table. -.-
Tired. (;
So took a nap for like 15mins until mother calledddd.
Woke me up.
Asked me if I wanted to cut hair.
Said I was vehry tired. She said okay and put down.

Now to think abt it,
I think I totally regretted it.
I want to cut my hair so badly now sia;
Even though my hair havent grown like super long. ;X

Lala. End post here now. Byebye. :D