If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Monday, October 12, 2009, 7:09 PM
Lame.

Hellos.
Im backkkkk again to post yahs. i've just download the new version of maple just now, but cnnt go in lei. the version still remained at 0.80? When i have downloaded the 0.80~0.82?
So boh bian luh, need download again. Super sian larh. i want play maple ley. haiszxzxzxc. 1pm coming - by the time i download finish shld be got to go luhh. );
I now scribbling on a paper. LOLOL. i get bored easily nowadays. heeh. i dreamt abt someone and how he/she broke my leg. sort of broke my leg lah. like injured it or something. Lol. (;
Sians. tomorrow still have school ley. i hate classes. its like superr boring. maybe tomorrow's class will be better. since the exams are over. but most likely it will be even more boring as i remembered mrs lee saying something abt teaching us secondary 1 topics.
I feel like reading a book. Lols. But then.. most of the books don't really interests me. I feel like reading "PS: I love you" again. budden i read before lerh. so it may not interest me as much as the first time i read it yah. -.-
This post is actually quite long ley. but its just tht, i put it like in a chunk or something. Usually i put it in lines. Lols. I now like trying to on music but my brother is like reading something. so better not. Lol. I feel tht im typing at the same speed on the computer and the laptop. But if i type on laptop lesser mistakes. I guess..
Lol. I find my posts boring. Lols. I found my the other bottle of Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer! Lol. yesyesyes! I applied it like continuosly yesterday when i was mapling. for fun? -.- Hahs.
Until now right, my maple thingy load until a few % onlyyyyy. RAHHH. Lols.
Im thinking what to do Lols. shld i read a book? re-read "Ps: I love you" ? draw? Actually, i feel like watching dvds! Lols. But sure nt enuf time luh. haiszxc. Hmm. I rest awhile first. Tired. -.-
Yesterday, me and dyan went to compass! yes! We saw a grp of boys, camping outside one shop siaa. of course, the boys were from our school. they were camping thre, knocking the glass windows, waiting for it to open, so tht they can go in and play some shooting games. -.-
the shop was just outside kiddy palace ley. Lols. -.-
Someone is camping to read my shitty long winded post! That is my shithead! Lols. I think she'll give up reading halfway. Its like so boring. She still need read this part. Hahs. @_@
Lalalalalalaaa. I guess i cannot load the maple thing. 1pm shld be havent load finish luh. x.x
Playing pet society needs lots of patience. Need to visit the people. Becos i've no patience, i stop playing it long time ago. Lols. But then, i loveee to spent all my money. Lols. :X
Lame. x.x
I will not let shithead wait any longer! I'll post nowwwwwww! Muahhahahahhaaaa.
Byebyeeeeeeeeeee <3

Labels: