If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Sunday, October 18, 2009, 4:11 AM
<3 <3

Hellos. (: Gonna post post abt these few days yahs. xD All tags will be replied tomorrow! Promise! :D I'll see whether can tag all of you you you you you backk! :D Most likely can barhs. x) Hmms. Lets see. Last time i posted was 14th October? :D whee. it was longer than the previous of the previous one worhs. :X Anyways, Lalalalalala. I'll start with thursday! x)
Thursday. Had Pe! Hahahhahaas. Fun larh fun. :X Opps. Mother come back. Probably posting tomorrow. :X