If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 7:51 PM

Hellos. Back to post again. :D Hmm. Forget wht i did on Thursday lerh. :X Friday also. Saturday, yes yes I know wht i did! :D I went to watch Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. It was like nice larh. 5 popcorns I think. Yah yah. xD Nice luh. Actually the father and son part was like super sad. :X Got to wear the 3d specs thing. It was like superr cool larh. :X
Sunday : Went to Shithead's house for birthday party thing. Watch teevee thre, played block catching thre, played hide and seek at first floor thre, played virus thre, played ice and water thre and all. Nice. :D Lol. Seriouslyyyyy. I fell while catching pamela ); She was like going right and left, until boh bian need slide. Slide lerh, my knee was like.. Kaiqi's finger got swollen while catching Isabella. Lolol. More worst than me. SWOLLEN LEH. Wah. :)
Monday : Went with Jingwen, Max and John to Vivo. They watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs while Jingwen and I went to the water there to waste time. :X Dint got wet larh. Also went to other places. Before Max and John went to watch the movie, we went for arcadeeee. Wah. Max keep disturb sia. Jingwen and I playing basketball tht time, he kept taking the balls. -.- Lol. Lalala. I still rmbed a lot of things before they went for a movie, but it will be quite messy siaa. Nevermind, just post it. Max dropped his bread at the stationnnnnnn! I almost slippeddd! Went to candy empire! Max robbed my french fries and chocolatess! John or Max bought some candy tht i took very long to chewwwwwww. I think it was John who bought it. :XXX Muahahhahahhaa. Went home tht time Max and John went 4th floor for nothingggggggg. Went home at different timesssss. :D Max and John bought a present for Bryannnn!
Tuesday : Went to Bryan's houseeeeee. Drank a lotttttttt. The boys and Peiyu was talking abt shittttttt. They played maple. Hmm. Kena scolded by John for saying retardedddddd. Err. A lot of balloons snapped and most of the girls screameddddd. I dint :DDDDDDDDD. Muahahhahhaa. Soccer ball lost i thinkk. John created a guild in mapleeeeeeee! I angel rank lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But anyway he changing it next time to ghost or somethinggggggggggggggg. D: I feel so bored tht i need to stop posting. Gonna hear songs. Lol. Byebye. :D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3