If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 3:50 AM
"Yes!"

Hellos all. :D.
Since now psle over, i have no excuse to nt post lerh! :X So I'll post abt today barh. Today, I went to a badminton court near grace house barh. Isabella, Grace, Jiayu and Yunru was also thre larh. xD
Come thre tht time, they alrdy started playing lerh. Lols. Joined in. Heh. I suppose we played for a while, estimated 30mins or more, then it started to drizzle. It soon started to rain; a little but bigger. :X
Went to seek shelter at the nearest void deck. We threw our things somewhre before Isabella and Jiayu started taking out thre handphones, and tried to take pictures of us luh. ):
Yunru was just sitting thre with them or smth, while me and Grace started to pick up our rackets and took a shuttle cork on the floor. Started playing. But we didn't really played it properly as the shuttle cork will keep bouncing on the walls and all. Lololols.
We playeddddddd playeddddddddddddd then stop raining fr a while. Went out back to the badminton court to play. After like 2mins, it started drizzling agn luh. Went to Grace's house to put our things plus wash leg. Yupps, everybody did this except for Isabella and Jiayu who went to the toilet. Lols. (;
Must post more :X hmm. Then after putting down our things, we went to play block catching luhs. Me and Grace needed to catch Jiayu, Isabella and Yunru twice I think. Lols. Me and Grace camp at 8 floor watching Isabella, Jiayu and Yunru staring at us back. :X
Then played block catching agnn & agnn for super long. So went down back to Grace house to drink water. Went out and took the lift to 1st floor. Played sort of hide and seek or smth. Me, Jiayu and Yunru got a great suana. :X Especially me larh. ):
Play play play until it stopped raining. (: Felt like playing badminton agnn but thre were 3 boys taking up the badminton court ley. So we decided to ask them whether they still were playing, as they were like still playing but they weren't playing badminton. Geddit? ... To phrase it in another way, it was like : They were occupying the space in the badminton court budden they weren't playing badminton. They were like hanging their badminton rackets on a string tht they treat it as their net. -.- They were trying to make it bounce larh. Lolol. :X
In the end, Isabella asked them whether they still wanted to use the court. They asked for a 2v2 match ley. F5. Yihui owned the match seh. Ohyah, Yihui came over rollerblading while we were discusing wht to tell them when they were hanging their badminton rackets. Whee. :X
Then like somehow they want play agnn. We thought we win lerh then they give us the court seh. In the end they "rang bu" and we took the court luh. One buy stayed thre on the bench seh. We didnt care much and continued playing luh. Duh. :X
Later, dont know who say tht thre was a possibility tht the guy was filming us with him phone larh. I see see kan, IT WAS LIKE REALLY LEI. ohmygosh luh. :X
Then played played and play until abt 5pm, got 3 boys come towards tht guy and they took half the court luh. We took the other half of the court luh. Then soon left 2 boys & 3 girls. :D Me, Yunru and Grace.
Play play play until we 3v2 them? Like normal game luh. No score. xD Then Yunru was so funny. She looked so blur larh. :D Then Grace, whole time abnormal :X
Hmm. I told Grace abt "baos" Lolol. Haiszxc. I post until quite sian lerh. Jingwen dint came becos she went out with Dyan. :D
To Grace : I really seriously dont like him :X I treat him like a classmate only. And I only talk to him when I'm seriously super bored. :X
Byebyeeeeee. <3