If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 12:19 AM

Hellossssss. (:
on computer for a while niaa.
mother and father keep staying at home for nothing.
shld be making arrangements for helper barh.
o.o

I dontknow whereeeeeee the heck my mother hid my thumbdrive.
inside got maple -.-
maybe is my sister luh.
i dont know lah. -.-

Level 50 lerh.
Finally my 10mil !
wheeeeeeeeeee (:
I go get my egg once i have the chance to play mapleeeee !
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

dont worryyyyyyyy!
i dint get it from anyone from my class (:
hahahhahahssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss .

mrs lee dint come school today.
blahblahblah.
got to go byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (: