|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever. Teach me how to laugh . Tag
gone.
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Thursday, June 25, 2009, 12:58 AM
My arm hurts D:Poor arm ): Puaytiang tell me do this quiz . Watch out for you name , zz . 1) Dyan , mama (: 2) Yunru 3) Cheryl 4) Yuqing 5) Stella 6) Shirley 7) Beatrice 8) Yihui 9) Mavis 10) Lydia 1.What is your favourite Subject? Er . Art and Craft ? 2.Which will you prefer, friendship or relationship? ... 3.What do you do the first thing you wake up? Think why can't I have more sleep. 4.Do you have an enemy? Duhh . 5.Do you feel that you are perfect? Nopee. 6.Is your hair long or short? Err. Betweenn. 7.Who do you usually hang out? Friends. 8.Do you think your sexy? Eww. No? 9.Do you think your cute? NO! Not self-obsessed. 10.Do you think Punk is you? No? 11.Can i ask you one more last question? Okayy. Since I'm very bored. 12.Have you been heart broken? ... 13.Can i ask you 2 more final question? Ask Ask. 14.Do you believe you are born to be in this world? No. 15.Have you ever slap someone? Yes ... :X I'm so boreddddddd. Maybe I go play Commando 2 while blasting the music(: bybyee (: |