If you're not the one.
Profile

RuiMei, 1oJuly.

Like, love, dislike, hate : whatever.
I curse people in my mind.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.
hfb

Teach me how to laugh .

Tag
gone.
Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cheryl Curlynn Eunice Isabella JiaYu John JingHeng. JingHeng. Mavis. Max. Nicholas. Pamela. Siti. Shannan. YiHui. YunRu. YuQing. <3

Thursday, May 14, 2009, 5:39 AM

Whenn peoplee sayy ;
'' i want to go upp theree, wheree its free.''
I wouldd always sayy ;
'' carry on with lifee. ''

But now,
I cann feel how theyy reallyy feltt at thtt timee.
Some people experience relationship problems ,
while others on familyy problems ,
relationship with friends problems ,
or even financial problems ;

theyy toldd me aboutt it.
Now ;
i reallyy hatee this worldd.

Maybe ,
its nt this worldd ,
but myselff .
If i couldd go upp theree ,
evenn to runaway fromm these fuckingg problems ,
i wouldd choose to.

It feels so sickeningg.
I detest it so much.
But ,
still livingg in this worldd ,
is ''carryingg on'' the onlyy fuckingg choice?

I guess so .
How i wish ,
I hadd a car ,
to sleep in it ,
andd havee ,
myy wonderful peaceful death endingg ;